The Trustees is committed to providing quality outdoor day camp experiences for youth regardless of financial circumstances. Although our camps tend to fill up quickly, spots are held for eligible Financial Assistance applicants at each of our nine camps.
- Full and partial scholarships are awarded to eligible campers on a first-come, first-served basis as funds allow.
- Assistance may be limited to one week per camper at some camps to provide opportunities for as many campers as possible.
- If you are seeking tuition assistance for multiple campers, complete a separate application for each camper.
- Financial Assistance applications are available starting on Thursday, January 12, 12PM
- Although spots are being held for eligible campers, we suggest you apply as early as possible as assistance is awarded on a rolling basis.
- You can expect a response to your application within two-four weeks.
- Review camp locations, descriptions, ages, and schedules.
- Note that transportation is not currently available. Please check driving times and schedules carefully, as each camp runs Monday through Friday and requires drop off and pick up each day.
- Starting January 12, 12PM (EST) click on the “Register” button on the page of the camp to which you would like to apply.
- Once in the CampBrain portal, complete Household and Camper information.
- FOR EACH CAMPER applying for assistance, select Financial Assistance, then one of the options: Full, Partial, or Payment Plan.
- DO NOT SELECT camp weeks in the sections below, as this will apply charges to your account and prevent you from submitting the Financial Assistance application. If you notice that all camp sessions are waitlisting, have no fear – spots are being held at each camp for applicants.
- Click “Continue” then complete the Application Form FOR EACH CAMPER.
- Click “Continue,” review information, then click “Submit.”
- You will receive email confirmation that your application has been received. Please note that you will not be registered for any camp weeks until the Camp Director has reached out to you with a Financial Assistance determination. Please add the sender’s email address to your Safe Senders list in your email system to assure that you receive future communications.