About The Incredible Naumkeag Pumpkin ShowThe Incredible Naumkeag Pumpkin Show is BACK! This year with more pumpkins, more fun, and an expanded schedule! Explore our famous gardens as we transform Naumkeag into a celebration of autumn with over 1,500 jack-o-lanterns, hundreds of mums, pumpkins and countless gourds – most of which were grown right here at Naumkeag!
Advanced purchase of timed tickets is required (one ticket per person). Tickets will not be sold on site. Ticket time represents your arrival window, and we ask that you please limit your stay to 1 hour.
Hot cider and fall treats will be available for sale on-site. Make sure to take advantage of our Pumpkin Sale when you purchase your tickets online!
Not a Trustees Member? Join today to receive discounts on hundreds of programs statewide.
- Nonmembers $20 / Members $15
- Nonmember child / $10 Member child $5
- Nonmembers $25 / Members $20
- Nonmember child $10 / Member child $5
COVID Safety Protocols:
- Masks are required while on property grounds (and having a good time is mandatory!)
- Guests will experience the Pumpkin Show in a one-way path through the property, and will only be allowed walk through the show once
- Capacity is limited this year to ensure social distancing
- Parking will be on site at Naumkeag (5 Prospect Hill Road Stockbridge MA 01262). There will be no shuttle bus this year.
- What happens if I show up early or late for my entry time? Due to COVID-19 restrictions regarding capacity of guests allowed per hour, we will not be able to accommodate late/early arrivals. Please arrive at your designated time and limit your stay to one hour.
- Will restrooms be available for guests? Yes.
- Can I change my date or time? At this time, we are unable to accommodate date or time changes.
- What is the weather policy? Unsafe or extreme weather will cancel this event. In the event we have to cancel we will offer a full refund or an alternative date to return to the show.
- Do children under 2 need a ticket? No.
- Can I walk through the show more than once? No, in order to keep in accordance with COVID-19 restrictions regarding capacity you will only be allowed to walk through the show once during your one hour window presented to you when you purchase your ticket.
- Can I stay longer than my 1 hour window? We ask that you please limit your stay to one hour in order to accommodate other guests that are arriving during their assigned time slot.
- Will there be a Haunted House or other events this year? Due to capacity restrictions, unfortunately we will only be offering the Pumpkin Show this year, but look forward to bringing back our famous Haunted House, Live Action Clue, Critter Trail and other programming in 2021.