The Trustees and the Nantucket Conservation Foundation are pleased to offer you the opportunity to purchase your 2020 Coskata-Coatue Oversand Vehicle Permits online.
OSV Permits are not currently on sale. Please check back in Winter.
The purchase of an OSV permit also entitles you to a complimentary Family-level Trustees membership.
Remember, your permit will be available for you to pick up when the Wauwinet Gatehouse opens for the season. Please bring your confirmation letter and your 4×4 registered vehicle to the Gatehouse as the permit will be affixed at that time.
The purchase of a full price OSV permit will also entitle you to a complimentary Family-level Trustees Membership.
- OSV beach access opens May 22
- The Wauwinet Gatehouse will open on June 2 for permit distribution. All permits must be prepaid before arriving at the gatehouse. We will limit distribution to prevent traffic.
- No parking or deflating will not be allowed at the gatehouse to prevent congestion, drive through only for permit pickup.
- OSV travel is at your own risk.
- Beach hours are 9AM-6PM (except for active surfcasters)
- No groups larger than 10 people
- No grilling
- Vehicles must keep a vehicle length (20′) apart on the beach
- Beach capacity will be limited as necessary
Your cooperation is appreciated during this phase of reopening.