Contact Us about Accessibility

Contact us with questions about accessibility by email or using our online form.

If you need more information, or would like help problem-solving an access need, please contact the Access Coordinator for The Trustees, Mark Lindsay, at

The Trustees’ goal is to respond to suggestions for improvement in a responsive, interactive, and informal manner in order to provide the highest level of service to all our constituents. We welcome and appreciate your feedback. 

Grievance Procedures 

If a Trustees program or service is inaccessible to persons with a disability or is illegally discriminatory and you want to file a grievance we have a formal process for doing so. 

If possible, please file your grievance within thirty days after the action has occurred. If you need assistance in filing a grievance, you may delegate another person to file the complaint for you or ask for assistance from Trustees staff. The individual filing a grievance can expect a response from The Trustees no later than thirty days after receipt of the grievance. 

If you have any questions or would like to discuss the situation before filing a grievance, please contact The Trustees at 

To file a formal grievance, please fill out our online Grievance Form.