Join us on October 16th for what has now become an autumn North Quabbin tradition. This year will be the 14th annual! We are going to make it special! Our 17-mile paddle/run/bike triathlon is designed to showcase all the best this region has to offer. Awards will be given to the top finishers in each of the following categories: Individual–Women, Individual–Men, Team–Two Person, Team–Three Person, and Team–Four Person. Racers must be 13 or older.
Results will be posted in all categories for recreational canoes and racing canoes and recreational kayaks (under 13′) and racing kayaks.
Camping is Triathlon weekend to race participants, volunteers, and spectators. The campground opens Friday afternoon at 2PM and remains open until Sunday at Noon. Reservations are required; race participants get 20% discount. To book your reservation for the Triathlon weekend please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Two-Person Team: $55/person;
Three-Person Team: $52/person;
Four-Person Team: $50/person.
Register by September 28 for a FREE t-shirt.
- For questions, concerns, or to volunteer, please email us at email@example.com.
- For other race related questions, please contact Jessica Schanz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The 5-mile paddle starts from Tully Lake Campground, proceeds up the Tully River (flat water) to the north end of Long Pond, and returns to the campground boat launch.
- The 4.5-mile run follows a dirt trail around Tully Lake. Its course is moderate except for one short steep hill on Doane Hill Road.
- The 7.5-mile bike leg will loop the Tully Lake Mountain Bike Trail, a moderately difficult mix of fire roads and single track.
FOOD & ACTIVITIES
Food vendors will be available, and a free concert will start at 12:30PM until the awards ceremony at 2:30PM.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Already signed up? Get racer info & details here!
|Saturday, October 16
|Position boats & bikes at transition areas||9–9:30AM|
Check back for opportunities to volunteer for future events.