- For hands-on experiences explore The Lab on the 4th floor and the Process Gallery on the 3rd floor.
- Take a quiet moment in the Reading Area in the the 3rd floor lobby with exhibition related books for all ages.
- Don’t miss the Rappaport Roof Terrace on the 6th floor with year-round spectacular views of the pond and Park.
At the Museum Front Desk:
- Check out a Family Activity Kit from the Front Desk to explore the Park through activities, questions, and materials.
- Borrow clipboards, pencils, and paper.
- Pick up a map to find the Family-Friendly Route through deCordova’s campus.
- Listen to the Mystery Family Tour through your cell phone – look for the question mark icons on Park labels.