Please Note: Baker’s Pasture is closed for the 2023 Season.
Baker’s Pasture at Crane Beach is an alternate Crane Beach parking area being used temporarily to accommodate high demand for beach access, and is reserved for Trustees Crane Beach Permit Holders.
This is an exquisite stretch of beach that is a perfect place for those who don’t need the amenities of the bath house and retail options of the main beach. Here, you’ll enjoy one of the finest beaches and outdoor recreation destinations on the East Coast. With its clean, inviting water, miles of shoreline, and mesmerizing views, Crane Beach has been a favorite with the ocean-loving public for generations.
Bakers Pasture is closed on weekdays for the remainder of the 2023 Summer Season. It will remain open on weekends and Memorial Day Monday.
FOR YOUR VISIT
Please be aware of the following:
- The Baker’s Pasture lot is open daily from Memorial Day-Labor Day from 9AM to 4PM. The last entry is at 3pm.
- Portable toilets are available.
- There is no access to the beach store or bath house except via a 0.5 mile beachfront walk.
- Exit and re-entry on the same day is not permitted.
- Advance reservations are required, tickets will not be sold onsite.
- One ticket per vehicle provides entry for all passengers arriving in one vehicle.
- Baker’s Pasture is not handicap accessible. Accessible spots are available in the Crane Beach main lot.
- Lifeguards are on duty from 9am-4pm on weekends only.
- A valid Trustees Crane Beach Parking Permit must be affixed to the vehicle entering the lot. For recent Permit purchases, please present your recent purchase confirmation email until your Permit arrives in the mail. Vehicles without a valid Permit affixed to the windshield or proof of recent purchase will not be admitted.