As a Trustees Member, you’ll receive our award-winning magazine, Special Places, published quarterly. Inside every issue you’ll find compelling articles and beautiful photography that connect you to The Trustees, to the places you love, and to conservation issues across Massachusetts. You’ll also find our extensive listings of events and volunteer opportunities near you.
Fall 2022 Issue:
• Rocks, Rust, Revival: Welcome Becket Historic Quarry & Forest
• Meeting People Where They Are: Q&A with John Judge
• Learning through Connection: Trustees’ immersive educational experiences
• Crop Props: Fun fall harvest recipes from Trustees farms
• Seize the Day(trip): Great fall itineraries across the state
• Fall Things To Do, Exhibitions On View, and more!