We hope that a visit to our Guesthouse will provide you with the calm retreat we all deserve after an incredibly difficult time in our world. The safety and wellbeing of guests and staff is our number one priority. We invite you to review the below measures we are taking to ensure a comfortable and stress-free stay for all.
Generally, what’s new at the Guesthouse?
We believe that the Guesthouse at Field Farm is uniquely positioned for practicing social distancing. The grounds of Field Farm allow for calming walks, room to spread out, and ample opportunities to get outside and explore our breathtaking landscape.
Guests can be assured that our housekeeping staff is taking the necessary measures to sanitize all rooms thoroughly between guests and keeping frequently touched surfaces throughout the Inn clean and disinfected throughout the day.
Guests and staff will be asked to respect social distancing protocols as stated by the CDC and the State of Massachusetts. The Inn will have on hand various PPE (though we encourage guests to bring their own) and hand sanitizing stations throughout our spaces and in rooms. Some of our common spaces may be closed for guests’ use or temporarily modified to allow for greater social distancing. You can rest assured, however, that the friendly, thoughtful service we are known for will remain the same.
Arriving and Checking Out
- Only guests with reservations are permitted to enter the Guesthouse.
- Upon arrival, all staff and guests will be required to wear masks and follow social distancing protocols.
- Check-in will be contact free, and all transactions will be processed on credit cards only.
- Keys will be sanitized and waiting in your freshly cleaned and unlocked room upon your arrival.
- For check-out, guests will simply leave the key in the room unlocked and a final invoice will be mailed electronically.
- Check-in (after 3PM) and Check Out (by 11AM) will remain the same, however guests may be asked to wait at a distance should our front desk area get busy.
- We will not accommodate any early check ins or late check outs due to our enhanced cleaning protocols.
Housekeeping & Guest Rooms
- Our Housekeeping staff will sanitize all frequently touched surfaces throughout the day and our front desk will be sanitized before and after every guest interaction.
- We will not be offering daily housekeeping service to multiple night stays, so guests are confident they are the only persons entering their room during their stay.
- Extra towels, clean linens, robes, and replenished toiletries will be available upon request.
- We use CDC recommended cleaning products on all hard surfaces and will implement all state cleaning protocols into our procedures.
- Many decorative furnishings that are difficult to clean have been temporarily removed from our rooms.
- Please note that our pool is closed for the season due to the pandemic.
Please keep in mind that our procedures are subject to change based on guidance from the Center for Disease Control, MA Department of Public Health, American Hotel Lodging Association, and all other applicable government authorities.
We encourage you to reach out to us directly should you have any additional questions or concerns. The Guesthouse line is 413.458.3135 and our email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you, we look forward to your stay!