The Trustees asks that visitors follow these social distancing guidelines for the health and safety of all, and to help keep properties open in these challenging times:
- Please bring your own mask and plenty of hand sanitizer
- Mask: Visitors (over the age of 2) must wear face coverings while away from the visitor’s campsite and on the campground (this includes trails, restrooms, fields, ranger station and parking lots).
- Distancing: Maintain at least 6 feet of separation from anyone else who is not from their immediate party, including stepping aside on the trail to let others pass.
- Check-in/Check-out: Please have one party member from your group handle check-in and check-out.
- Capacity: No more than 6 people per campsite.
- Visitors: Additional visitors are not permitted from outside the campground. Activities between or among more than one campsite group are not permitted
- Parking: No more than 1 car per campsite- Please carpool to help congestion. Each vehicle must check in at Ranger station and register their car.
- Dogs: Please keep dogs leashed and away from other visitors at all times
Campground Operations – What to Expect
- There will be hand sanitizing stations at the ranger station and restrooms.
- Bathrooms have a capacity limits set. Please be mindful of others and use the facilities in a timely manner.
- Portable toilets will be available for additional access.
- Limited items for sale outside inside the Ranger Station- 2 guests at a time.
- No unwrapped food items will be for sale at this time.
- Stand six feet apart while waiting in line outside the Ranger Station, restrooms, outdoor sinks, and portable potties.
Our Cleaning and Hygiene Protocols
- We established cleaning and disinfecting protocols utilizing best practice recommendations from the CDC and the Massachusetts EOEEA
- In addition to the daily cleanings, our staff will regularly perform more frequent disinfecting of high-touch surfaces such as door handles, counters, faucets, sinks, toilet seats, flush handles, and dispensers for soap, paper towel & hand sanitizers according to their level of usage.
- All of our restrooms have adequate hand washing capability with soap and fresh water.
- Guests are encouraged to wash their hands frequently for at least 20 seconds using soap and fresh water.
- We will be working hard to regularly clean and sanitize our facilities restrooms and showers. We ask guests to take personal responsibility to wipe down surfaces prior to touching them, and again after touching them. This will go a long way in helping to stop the transmission of germs and viruses.