The Trustees asks that visitors follow these social distancing guidelines for the health and safety of all, and to help keep properties open in these challenging times:
- Mask: Visitors (over the age of 2) must wear face coverings while away from the visitor’s campsite and on the property (this includes restrooms, ranger station, parking lots, and boat rental area).
- Distancing: Maintain at least 6 feet of separation from anyone else who is not from their immediate party, including stepping aside on the trail to let others pass.
- Check-in/Check-out: Please have one party member from your group handle check-in and check-out.
- Capacity: No more than 6 people per campsite. The site fee covers 4 people per a campsite. $10 per additional person.
- Visitors: Additional visitors are not permitted from outside the campground.
- Dogs: Please always keep dogs leashed and away from other visitors
Campground Operations- What to Expect
- There will be hand sanitizing stations at the Visitor Center and restrooms.
- Bathrooms have a 1-person limit (unless accompanied by a family member). Please be mindful of others and use the facilities in a timely manner.
- 1 portable toilet will be available on the main campsite trail.
- Stand six feet apart while waiting in line outside the restroom, outdoor sinks, and portable potties.
- Limited items for sale outside the Ranger station door- wood, fire starters, matches, sunscreen, bug spray, and toiletries. No food items will be for sale at this time.
- Boat rentals are available for Campers only
Our Cleaning and Hygiene Protocols:
- We established cleaning and disinfecting protocols utilizing best practice recommendations from the CDC and the Massachusetts EOEEA
- In addition to the daily cleanings, our staff will regularly perform more frequent disinfecting of high-touch surfaces such as door handles, counters, faucets, sinks, toilet seats, flush handles, and dispensers for soap, paper towel & hand sanitizers according to their level of usage.
- All our restrooms have adequate hand washing capability with soap and fresh water.
- Guests are encouraged to wash their hands frequently for at least 20 seconds using soap and fresh water.
- We will be working hard to regularly clean and sanitize our facilities restrooms and showers. We ask guests to take personal responsibility to wipe down surfaces prior to touching them, and again after touching them. This will go a long way in helping to stop the transmission of germs and viruses.
- Visitors that do not arrive or call by 8pm on the first day of their reservation are not eligible for a refund and are not guaranteed their site.
- For cancellations made 7 days or less before arrival, no refunds are given.
- For cancellations made more than 7 days before arrival, one day’s site fee (per reserved site) and a $20 processing fee will be kept, and the remainder may be refunded or credited to another reservation for that season only.
- For cancellations made 14 days or more before arrival, a $20 processing fee will be kept, and the remainder will be refunded or credited towards a different reservation in that season only.