About Cancelled – Farm Days at Appleton Farms
Join us for our Annual Fall Celebration at Appleton – Farm Days! Spend the afternoon exploring the farm, listening to music, enjoying great food & beer, hiking our trails, entertaining the kids and more.
Please Note: Tickets are per vehicle, not per person, and include access to the farm and all of the events and activities listed below. Food, drink, and hayrides are purchased separately.
Games and activities for all ages
Sack races & lawn games
Self-guided nature walks
Children’s Craft Activities
Meet the Machines
Farmhouse Wood-Fired Pizza & Food Trucks
Local Beer Vendors
Shop the Farm Store
Saturday: Chaz Rafiki Food Truck
Sunday: Fat Belly BBQ Food Truck
DownRiver Ice Cream All Weekend!
Craft Beer Vendors including Essex Brewing Company, True North Ale & Notch Brewery
Cocktails from 1634 Meadery on Sunday!
Live Music Schedule
Saturday: Marina Evans 12pm-230pm | Orville Giddings Band 3-5pm
Sunday: Knock on Wood featuring Howie Newman 12-2:30pm | Sarah Blacker 3-5pm
This is a timed ticket event, please select either 12:00 or 2:30 for your entrance window.
Reminder – Dogs are not allowed on any of our farm areas or at events, but feel free to bring them to the Grass Rides area off of Highland St. for hiking another time!
Member Vehicle – $15
Nonmember Vehicle – $20
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Program Refunds/Cancellations: In the event that a program is cancelled due to severe weather, low enrollment, or other circumstances, we will notify you as soon as possible by email and issue you a full refund within 14 days of the cancellation. If you cannot attend a program as planned, contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days prior to the start of the program to receive a full refund or transfer to another date/class. Refunds and/or class transfers will not be granted for registration cancellations placed fewer than 7 days before the start of the program. There are no refunds for missed classes. Appleton Farms reserves the right to change program locations, schedules, or instructors when necessary.
- Where to park: Please use the main entrance off of 1A. When you arrive at the farm, you will be directed by our Welcome Gate Attendants as to where to park. Parking may be a several minute walk away from the festivities. Please be prepared to walk. Let the Welcome Gate Attendant know if you need parking accomodations or have mobility issues.
- Membership Lookup: Click here to find your membership number.
- Need to see an existing order? Click here to see your current orders.
- The Trustees reserves the right to photograph or video visitors and program participants for promotional use, and usage of its properties implies consent. See the full policy at thetrustees.org/photovideo
- Buy out a class/private events: Have a group that wants to take a class or program together? We have options to buy out our classes and/or create private events. Email email@example.com for more information.
- While you’re here: Don’t forget to stop by our seasonal wood-fired pizza oven open weekends Spring- Fall and visit the Farm Store Tuesday- Saturday 10am-6pm and Sunday 10am-4pm.
All are welcome at Appleton Farms, we are excited to host you!