About Pizza Picnics at Appleton Farms
Pizza Picnics at Appleton Farms features pizza baked in our wood fired oven, made fresh by hand when you order! Non-alcoholic beverages and assorted sweet treats will also be available to purchase on site, as well as beer or wine from one of our local featured vendors (be sure to bring your wallet and ID!). Pick a spot anywhere on the grass for a picnic-style meal – picnic blankets are strongly encouraged!
- We offer 3 pizza options each week: Cheese, Seasonal Veggie, and Meat-za
- We offer 2 sweet-za options each week.
- Non-alcoholic drinks, snacks, and beer are available for purchase separately on site so bring your wallet and ID!
Quantities are limited, we make a certain amount of pizza dough each day and will keep making pizzas until we run out. Be sure to come early and come often!
Café Hours: Fridays, 3-6pm | Saturdays, 12-4pm | Sundays, 12-4pm
We will also be joined by a collection of local breweries, wineries and cider makers. Keep an eye on our social media for more on who is joining us.
Please note: Visitors will be asked to follow Covid-19 related guidelines, including wearing face coverings and maintaining social distance. If you are experiencing symptoms, please do not visit at that time.
- Directions to the Farm: On 1A South, farm is about two miles south of downtown Ipswich. When you see Presbyterian Church on your right, it’s a little more than a quarter of a mile to the farm entrance, on your right. If you reach downtown Hamilton, you have gone too far. ON 1A North, farm is about four miles north of downtown Hamilton. When you see Entering Ipswich sign on your left, it’s about a quarter of a mile to the farm entrance, on your left. If you reach downtown Ipswich, you have gone too far.
- Parking: Once you enter the farm, bear to the right at the first fork in the road, following the signs for Farm Offices. Follow the driveway all the way down to the end and proceed stright into the parking lot at the Farm Offices building, the white farmhouse.
- Parking Fee: Members always park for free. Nonmembers, $5 weekdays, $10 weekends and holidays.