About Cancelled – Appleton Farms Bunny Trail Hop
Spring is a time of renewal and excitement at Appleton Farms! Join us to celebrate, explore, and engage with our animals and gardens as you “hop” along the farmyard to different interactive learning stations. From helping in our garden and creating a native seed-bomb, to petting our Angora bunnies, feeding our goats, learning about wool, and felting eggs, your child will be immersed in the Springtime activities of the farm. Collect an egg stamp at each station and take your fully-stamped Trail Hop “passport” to the Farmhouse to collect your special treat!
While you’re there, don’t forget to swing by the Farm Store for all of your Easter baked goods, farm meat & produce and gifting needs or visit our snack table at the Farmhouse for treats from our culinary team.
This unique event is for children and their families. Tickets for accompanying adults are required. Activities are appropriate for toddlers up to age 12 and will take place in the educational farmyard. Children under 2 are free.
Entrance to the event is permitted anytime between 11:30 and 2:30pm. Plan for approximately 1 hour of time for your scavenger hunt. This event will be held rain or shine with some outdoor elements. Refunds will not be granted if the event is still held. Please dress accordingly. In the event of severe weather, a cancellation email will be sent.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Program Refunds/Cancellations: In the event that a program is cancelled due to severe weather, low enrollment, or other circumstances, we will notify you as soon as possible by email and issue you a full refund within 14 days of the cancellation. If you cannot attend a program as planned, contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days prior to the start of the program to receive a full refund or transfer to another date/class. Refunds and/or class transfers will not be granted for registration cancellations placed fewer than 7 days before the start of the program. There are no refunds for missed classes. Appleton Farms reserves the right to change program locations, schedules, or instructors when necessary.
- Where to park: When you arrive at the farm, go right at the fork at the Welcome House (towards Farmhouse, Carriage Barn & Offices) and park in the lot next to the white Farmhouse / Farm Offices. Overflow parking is located along the drive leading up to the farmhouse between the trees before you cross the 4-way bridge intersection. Please be mindful of roped off areas and no-parking signs. The event will be held in the grey carriage barn down the stone wall path from the parking lot.
- Membership Lookup: Click here to find your membership number.
- Need to see an existing order? Click here to see your current orders.
- The Trustees reserves the right to photograph or video visitors and program participants for promotional use, and usage of its properties implies consent. See the full policy at thetrustees.org/photovideo
- Buy out a class/private events: Have a group that wants to take a class or program together? We have options to buy out our classes and/or create private events. Email email@example.com for more information.