Campsite reservations will open for Tully Lake on March 6, at 7am for the corresponding timeframes:
- Monday March 6th: For booking April 28th – June 22nd
- Monday March 13th: For booking June 23rd – August 24th
- Monday March 20st: For booking August 25th – October 9th
*Reservations open online each day at 7AM.Reserve Your Campsite
Tip for finding available campsites: on step one click “Full Availability Search”
Explore the CampsitesTully Lake Campground is your close-to-home wilderness getaway! A tent-only campground set along the shores of a 200-acre lake in Royalston Massachusetts, Tully Lake Campground showcases the best of New England outdoor recreation. Paddle up the picturesque Tully River, or explore the islands and inlets on the lake. Hike to tranquil overlooks and roaring waterfalls, or mountain bike the 7.5-mile loop around Long Pond. Fish off the campground banks or lounge in the refreshing shade of towering pine trees.
Feeling adventurous? You can even plan a two-day trip on the 22 mile Tully Trail loop, or practice your geocaching skills. A horseshoe pit, volleyball net, cornhole board, and a nearby disc-golf course round out the family fun at Tully. But don’t wait to reserve, this campground fills up quick!
- Tent-only campground offers a unique getaway in Royalston, Massachusetts.
- Choose from inland and waterfront campsites. We have carts available for hauling your gear to your site (note: no vehicles are allowed on site).
- Bring the entire family – we offer family-oriented programs throughout the season.
- Dogs are welcome, as long as you bring a copy of their rabies vaccination and keep them on-leash only, please.
- Relax by the water or get out on it: Rent canoes, kayaks, fishing poles, GPS, or disc golf equipment.
- Centrally located bathhouse with flush toilets and coin-operated showers available for guest use.
*The Tully Lake Campground is owned by the Army Corps of Engineers and managed by The Trustees.