July 1 – October 12th
March 2: Reservations open for May 1 – June 18
March 9: Reservations open for June 19 – July 23
March 16: Reservations open for July 24 – August 27
March 23: Reservations open for August 27 – October 12
Reservations open online each day at 7AM.
Daily camping Memorial Day Weekend, May 22 to October 3.
Please note: Weekends only October 4 to October 12.
Tip for finding available campsites: on step one click “Full Availability Search”
Explore the CampsitesTully Lake Campground is your close-to-home wilderness getaway! A tent-only campground set along the shores of a 200-acre lake in Royalston Massachusetts, Tully Lake Campground showcases the best of New England outdoor recreation. Paddle up the picturesque Tully River, or explore the islands and inlets on the lake. Hike to tranquil overlooks and roaring waterfalls, or mountain bike the 7.5-mile loop around Long Pond. Fish off the campground banks or lounge in the refreshing shade of towering pine trees.
Feeling adventurous? You can even plan a two-day trip on the 22 mile Tully Trail loop, or practice your geocaching skills. A horseshoe pit, volleyball net, cornhole board, and a nearby disc-golf course round out the family fun at Tully. But don’t wait to reserve, this campground fills up quick!
- Tent-only campground offers a unique getaway in Royalston, Massachusetts.
- Choose from inland and waterfront campsites. We have carts available for hauling your gear to your site (note: no vehicles are allowed on site).
- Bring the entire family – we offer family-oriented programs throughout the season.
- Dogs are welcome, as long as you bring a copy of their rabies vaccination and keep them on-leash only, please.
- Relax by the water or get out on it: Rent canoes, kayaks, fishing poles, GPS, or disc golf equipment.
- Centrally located bathhouse with flush toilets and coin-operated showers available for guest use.
*The Tully Lake Campground is owned by the Army Corps of Engineers and managed by The Trustees.